Friday, March 1, 2013

Always a Party

Yep. I'm starting a blog. At the age of 37. But, hey, it's never too late to start, right? I decided to write a blog because I rarely have time to sit down with pen and paper and write about all the craziness that happens each day but I figured I would usually have time to jump online and quickly post something. I really wanted a record of all the things that go on around here in our happy little world so I figured this would be the easiest way.

I named our blog "Party of FIVE" because it's definitely always a party at the Terrebonne house. Some days it's a fun, cake-filled adventure where everyone genuinely loves each other and is getting along. Other days, it's more like a surprise party - and you never know who's going to show up: Grumpy Daddy, Wild Toddler Man, Tween Attitude, or Princess Crybaby. Or Mean Mama. :) But in the end, no matter what kind of day it's been, I'm grateful that the Lord decided to bless me with these precious little people.

I hope that, as you read this blog, you will see yourself in our adventure and that you will be encouraged in yours!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home